/Icerik/enis.karaarslan/Dokuman/Ceng1002_Report%20Template.docxCeng 1002 Research Projects will be the 30% of the final grade. 15 teams have been formed with interesting topics of our field. The topics are:
The teams are formed randomly and the list can be reached from the following address:
Please do not request furher information about your topic.
Please do not request to change your team members.
(If you couldn't work with your team members, state it in your evaluation form. You will be graded according to this situation.)
Your work must include:
- A detailed research on your specified topic - Describe the fundamentals, do not get into too much details. Write in such a way that everybody can understand when he/she reads it. Describe the usage, benefits and possible future implementations of the topic. References should be given in a formal way.
- A formal report (an example will be given) - the details had been discussed in the lesson.
- Project Gantt chart which shows your project work (will be discussed in the lesson on 15th of April)
- Avoid plagiarism - use your own sentences, give references where appropriate
- An evaluation of your team members (Template is given below): Send this form in PDF format, with the file name as YourSurname_Name_TeamNumber_EvalForm.pdf)
- Poster: The research should be summarized in a poster form. Selected posters are planned to be hang on the walls of the department.
For prepearing posters, have a look at the following links:
Reports will be put online with your credentials.
Detailed information will be given here.
REPORTS (%30 of the Final Grade):
Deadline of the reports (Report+Gantt Chart+ Team Member Evaluation form) is 15th of May 23:59 sharp.
Late delivery is possible, with 25 points off (for each late day)
POSTERS (%10 of the Final Grade):
Deadline of the posters is 22nd of May 23:59 sharp.